OKI 46508720 Black Toner Cartridge (Original) Description
Manufacturer Code: 46508720
Type: Black Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Original
Category: OKI Toner
Page Yield: Approx 3500 pages at 5% coverage*.
Save heaps today on this Genuine OKI 46508720 toner cartridge to suit a host of OKI laser printers and multi-function devices. With this genuine toner cartridge, you'll enjoy continuous quality printing thanks to the special individual attention and the select toner and polymer mix utilised by the OKI factory. Each one is precisely manufactured by OKI engineers and designers with the highest QA standards to ensure continuous reliability and maximum print quality performance.
- This genuine xxx - COLOUR - xxx (i.e. black, cyan etc.) laser toner cartridge has been exclusively designed by OKI to suit OKI C332dn and MC363dn colour laser printers and multi-function devices.
- The laser cartridge housing has been designed user-friendly to make it quick and easy for operators to be able to remove and install so work productivity delays are minimised.
- You can rely on the consistency of this print cartridge as it is engineered to OKI's exacting manufacturing standards to produce high-quality text and a wide array of dense solids and graded hues for bold sharp print, making it ideal for printing professional documents, graphs, reports, photo imaging and more.
- This genuine OKI 46508720 toner cartridge has a printing volume capacity of up to 3500 A4 pages at 5% coverage*.
- It delivers smear-free and fade resistant professional printing with outstanding high definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality up to and 1200 x 600dpi print resolution.
- The technology used to form the printed output with these such printer cartridges is driven by electrostatic reprography and laser processing principles. Inside the printer exists a photoconductor drum which has a special coating that reacts to band changes it state when a light is applied to its surface. A set of DC transformers initially apply static electricity charges in the form of electrons across the entirety of the surface of this drum. A laser that is controlled by the digital image processor acts as the light source is then switched on and is directed to discharge the invisible areas of the image. What is left after this process a highly electrostatically charged surface mirroring the image of the job created and sent to the printer from the PC interface. The paper then enters the printer and is moved to just meet the drum. The drum then turns, and as it does, it attracts the oppositely charged granules of toner from the printer cartridge hopper roller across to form the image. As it does this, another transformer applies reverse polarity charges underneath the paper which this then attracts the toner image from the drum down onto the surface of the paper. The paper with the toner particles now sitting on its surface then moves to fusing area where heat and pressure are applied to melt impregnate the toner into the fibre particles of the page for permanent adherence. The page is then transported to the exit tray on the printer ready for use by the operator.
- Each one of these genuine OKI 46508720 black toner cartridges come with our renowned 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee and Printer Perfect Warranty for your peace of mind.
- Contains premium quality toner with extra fine granularity and polymer additives to produce exceptionally sharp and crisp text to produce the most professional documents and publications for use in today's modern offices and schools.
- The individual toner formulated by OKI that is used in this cartridge has a low melting point to help save on energy costs. Heat is an integral component to the development process because of this, it takes some time to reach operating temperature. The use of this lower melting point temperature toner means the printer will achieve standby/ready status a sooner so the operator can start print production earlier. Additionally, the faster warm-up means the printer consumes less electricity, so the operating costs are also lower.
- This OKI laser printer cartridge has been designed for continuous workload up to a speed of 30 pages per minute.
- Each toner cartridge is made in OKI's advanced sterile manufacturing plant from environmentally friendly and select quality materials and ultra-durable components to guarantee performance, output yield and consistent quality.
- The colour of this toner cartridge is Black.
- Explore advanced printer settings and different media types and properties to alter quality and performance levels. Often a much higher quality output can be achieved just by changing these printing settings and the media used in the printer. The toner saver mode is another setting ideal for non-critical quality printing that will extend and increase the print volume output of the cartridge. This is an excellent choice for internal memos and other printing tasks within the same office.
- Each one of these cartridges come individually boxed and sealed inside to maximise shelf life and protect working components from adverse environmental conditions.
What is in the box?
1 x Genuine OKI 46508720 Black Toner Cartridge.
Best printing quality is assured with this original OKI laser toner cartridge to suit your OKI C332dn or MC363dn colour laser printer or multi-function device. You'll also you get our lowest price guarantee in Australia or get it FREE, that's our lowest price promise to you! BUY NOW, and you'll also get FAST FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY ANYWHERE AUSTRALIA WIDE Stock up and Save Today!
*Approx. declared yield value by ISO/IEC24711.
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: