Samsung CLT-C406S Cyan Toner Cartridge (Generic) Description
Brand: Samsung Generic
Manufacturer Code: WBSAM406C
Type: Cyan Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Generic
Category: Samsung Toner
Page Yield: Approx 1000 pages at 5% coverage*.
Enjoy massive savings today on this Fully Guaranteed generic Samsung CLT-C406S Cyan SCI laser toner cartridge. This compatible toner cartridge comes delivered as a high yield version engineered and manufactured to provide superior print quality and faultless durability. Manufactured under our strict QA manufacturing guidelines to international standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification, we guarantee you'll enjoy excellent quality printing results without having to sacrifice print quality, capacity or reliability.
Every one of these Value-Line performance cartridges from SCI is meticulously tested and examined at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure defect-free performance and durability. Whether used primarily to produce professional office documents, publications, presentations, booklets, office reports or photos and artwork, you can be confident that this approved replacement toner cartridge will deliver time and time again!
- The toner tank of this cartridge comes as a high-yield version that is filled with additional toner so it will last longer and produce a lot more prints. With these higher yield toners, you'll not only get greater print volume, but you won't have as many interruptions to your workflow from having to change out the cartridge so often. Another positive is because there are fewer cartridges, there is also much less overall waste, making for a more ecologically healthy environment.
- Engineered to match a printing speed of up to 18 pages per minute on a continuous basis without any print degradation.
- These Inkjet approved toner cartridges are perfect for those on a budget, they work extremely well and deliver quality output and with dependable performance over time. Ideal for creating sharp high-definition printed text documents, reports, graphs, publications, photos, artwork and more.
- The technology that forms the final printed image is called electrostatic reprography. To get the toner to form correctly onto to the surface of the paper, a laser beam is used in conjunction with a light-sensitive photoconductor drum assembly inside the development section of the printer. When light from the laser strikes the surface of this drum, the surface becomes electrically charged in the areas that represent the original image being produced by the computer or printer interface. These charges then attract across oppositely charged toner particles for the laser cartridge to form an image now on this photoconductor assembly. Just at that moment paper is moved underneath the drum assembly, an opposite charge is applied from a transformer beneath the paper's surface. This additional reverse polarity now attracts all the toner particles in its image formation from the drum down onto the paper. The paper then is transported to a fusing section where the toner particles are then pressed and melted into the microfibres of the paper to ensure permanent affixation. The paper is then ejected from the printer ready for use.
- Each one of these toner units have been engineered with care and respect to the environment from only the best quality parts and non-toxic elements to ensure consistent and durable performance output is maintained.
Each cartridge will print an estimated 1000 pages with at a page coverage of 5% per A4 sheet. Suitable for SAMSUNG CLP 360, SAMSUNG CLP 365, SAMSUNG CLX 3300, SAMSUNG CLX 3305, SLC410W and SLC460FW laser printers, multi-function devices, and photocopier machines.
- Designed for easy removal and quick replacement, so interruptions to productivity are minimised.
- Prints are resistant to fading and smudging, maximising life and enhancing handling and processing.
- Each cartridge comes prominently labelled and packed in its easy-to-store carton and sealed inside to preserve toner shelf life.
- The toner granules and polymers used in this cartridge have been carefully formulated to produce accurate colour matching and vibrant expression with a wide array of tones, hues and smooth graduations for superior print quality output. Prints are also resistant to fading and smudging, maximising life and making handling a breeze. Additionally, the special polymers contribute to a significantly lower melting point level, so this means faster warm-up and operating times with reduced energy costs for even more savings.
- Comes standard with a 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee and 100% Printer Perfect Warranty.
What's in the box?
1 x Generic Samsung CLT-C406S High Yield Cyan SCI Laser Toner Cartridge.
Try these high-performance low-cost exclusive replacement toner cartridges today. They work really well and won't damage your printer. You'll save a packet and enjoy continuous high-quality laser printed output.
If you combine this ink cartridge with other items or only buy enough to reach a minimum spend value of $49, you'll get our famous SUPER FAST FREE SHIPPING DOOR-TO-DOOR AUSTRALIA WIDE. Stock up and Save with Inkjet Wholesale Today!
*Approx declared yield value by ISO/IEC24711.
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: