Xerox CT202265 Cyan Toner Cartridge (Generic) Description
Brand: Xerox Generic
Type: Cyan Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Generic
Category: Xerox Toner
Page Yield: Approx 1400 pages at 5% coverage*.
Get wholesale direct savings on this Fully Guaranteed generic Xerox Remanufactured CT202265 Cyan Toner Cartridge to suit a range of Xerox printers and multi-function printer models.
These Inkjet Wholesale Approved Value-Line toner cartridge replacements from SCI have been developed with extreme budgets in mind to deliver quality output without having to sacrifice performance, reliability or print volume capacity. The specially formulated toner particles and polymers used in this premium toner cartridge produce crisp, smudge and fade resistant text for creating superior finished quality documents. And because they are manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 manufacturing standards, they also come supported with our 100% Printer Perfect Warranty ... now that's refreshing!
- Ideal for loads of various general print jobs at the workplace, home office or school. Specific transparent polymers are utilised in the toner mix that lower the melting point so the printer uses less electricity and achieves standby status a lot sooner which is terrific for productivity and the budget.
- This compatible toner cartridge contains cyan toner which produces exceptional colour matching with high saturation characteristics for bold and vibrant solids and is highly capable of producing high definition crisp, precise line output for professional text and graph work.
- Enjoy smooth graduations of hues and tones with extremely low reflectivity with zero edge birefringence. The microscopic size and dedicated spherical shape of the premium quality granules of toner contribute significantly to maximising print quality and output longevity.
- High levels of print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 DPI are easily achievable and even more so when using particular media and changing values for quality enhancement in the advanced printer settings configuration of the printer interface. Key operators can also reduce toner consumption and thereby extend the cartridge life which is great if you're on a budget. These toner save mode settings are often quite acceptable for a broad range of internal print jobs where standard output quality will suffice, like for memos and alike.
- The cartridge has been durably designed to comfortably manage continuous print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute without failure.
- Printed output remains consistent for extended periods. The composition of the toner mix also ensures each page is resistant to smudging and fading.
- This cartridge will deliver up to 1400 A4 documents at 5% page coverage*. Will print even more if toner-save draft modes are implemented in the settings section of the printer.
- Comes with 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee and Printer Perfect Warranty to ensure continued productivity.
- Image creation is by way of laser and electrostatic technology. A photosensitive drum is incorporated primary image formation. It does this by way of high-voltage DC transformers to apply a build-up of static electricity electrons on the drum's surface. The laser is then switched on and directed by the commands of the print controller to shine only where the blank areas are from the original creation. This then leaves the photosensitive drum with electrostatic charges only where the image is located. It then uses these charges to attract across oppositely charged toner particles from the toner cartridge to make the image visible. Paper is then transported to the drum assembly just above the transport section. Once the paper is registration aligned with the drum, a reverse charge is applied from another transformer housed underneath the paper and this action forces all of the images from the drum to be pulled down onto the pages surface. With the image now on the page, it then moves to a fusing section where the image is permanently applied to the fibres of the sheet with heat and pressure. It then exits the printer assembly onto a paper tray ready for further operational processing.
- The cartridge comes housed inside a protective wrapper and packaged in its carton box for easy access storage that also maximises shelf life integrity.
- This Xerox cyan toner cartridge is compatible and matched for use with the Fuji Xerox Docuprint CP225W, CM225FW, CP115W, CP116W, CM115W laser printers, multifunction printers, all-in-one devices and photocopier machines.
What is in the box?
1 x Xerox Remanufactured CT202265 Cyan Toner Cartridge.
If you're chasing maximum value but also need excellent quality with a high print volume yield, then give these highly affordable Inkjet Wholesale approved SCI laser toner cartridges a shot. You'll have nothing to lose and so much to gain. They won't ruin your printer, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with results, we're so confident in this that we back them up with our Printer Perfect Warranty for your additional peace of mind.
Want FREE DELIVERY, and that's no worries, just buy more to the value of $49 or buy as part of a Super Saver Combo and you'll get our famous FAST FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE! ... Stock up and Save Today!
*Approx declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC24711.
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: