Xerox CT202267 Yellow Toner Cartridge (Generic) Description
Brand: Xerox Generic
Type: Yellow Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Generic
Category: Xerox Toner
Page Yield: Approx 1400 pages at 5% coverage*.
On a limited budget? Keep your printing costs down without having to compromise on quality or print capacity with this High-Value Fully Guaranteed Xerox Remanufactured CT202267 yellow generic laser toner cartridge. This laser toner cartridge makes available a full gamut of yellow colour to create the exceptionally vibrant expression of imaging work plus precise, crisp and definitive lines for professional presentation text and graph work.
Manufactured exclusively for our customers by SCI to meet and exceed international manufacturing and QA standards, this Xerox CT202267 yellow laser toner cartridge will print out up to 1400 A4 pages* at 5% coverage. The reason you'll get heaps more prints is simply because we put more toner in the cartridge tank. The great thing about having more toner available is that you can extend the interval time between changes and get a lower printed page cost at the same time. You'll avoid the frustration of running out at just the wrong time and get more prints between every cartridge change. This means fewer interruptions to your workflow, so perfect for productivity; the print cost will be lower and overall waste will be reduced.
- This toner cartridge is infused with microscopic granules of premium toner with advanced polymers to ensure exceptional print quality. The toner composition delivers accurate original colour matching with high levels of page saturation. The special polymers that have been added ensure optimum print application, durability and long-term consistent performance along with faster warm-up and operating times to reduce energy costs.
- The cartridge has been specifically developed to be used in Fuji Xerox Docuprint CP225W, CM225FW, CP115W, CP116W, CM115W laser printers, multifunction printers, all-in-one devices and photocopier machines.
- This toner cartridge will print approximately of 1400 A4 pages at 5% coverage*.
- Each one of these cartridges have been manufactured with care and respect to the environment from highest quality parts and non-toxic components to ensure consistent and optimal performance is maintained.
- Because these cartridges are manufactured exclusively to exceed stringent ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 QA manufacturing certification standards, they automatically come with our exclusive 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee and Printer Perfect Warranty. Each one is rigorously tested and inspected at every stage of the manufacturing process to maximise longevity and quality output performance and durability.
- Printed output is extremely robust making it easier to handle and transport the finished product. Prints are also tolerant to adverse environmental conditions and resistant to chemicals, abrasions and fading over time.
- Utilise advanced printer settings and match with high grade media to achieve higher rendered print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (Dots Per Inch) Also, explore toner save mode options which are handy for preserving toner and subsequently lowering operating costs when quality of printed product is not so critical like for internal use or memos for example.
- The print image formation technology utilised here is known as laser reprography. Image creation using toner is accomplished by an electrostatic principle using magnetic attraction properties of negative and positive electron charges. The toner powder itself is applied with a negative charge by a metal blade housed in the cartridge assembly. The photoconductor drum surface area is then charged up with positive charges and then the laser is switched on to neutralise and discharge non-visible areas of the original image that do not exist. This leaves a positively charged area on the photoconductor drum in the form of an invisible image. These positive charges then attract the negatively charged toner from cartridge roller in the cartridge to form the primary image. Paper is then delivered to the start of the image placement on the drum, where a reverse charge is applied from a corona beneath the paper and this magnetic force attracts the toner down and onto the paper. The printed page now moves to the heating element section to press and melt the toner particles into the fibres of the page for permanent adherence. It then exits the printer and drops to the printer tray ready for use. This type of printing process is fast, cost-efficient and ideal where volume printing at a low cost is the order of the day.
- These Inkjet Wholesale approved replacement toner cartridges are perfect for those who appreciate value on a budget, but also for those that demand quality output with dependable and reliable performance over time. Ideal for creating sharp high-definition printed text documents, reports, graphs, publications, photos, artwork and more.
- Each toner cartridge comes individually boxed and packaged securely to preserve shelf life and eliminate unwanted stray light from harming the contents.
What is in the box?
1 x Generic Xerox CT202267 Yellow Toner Cartridge.
Shop with confidence today! Yes! You can get quality printing on a budget. These low-cost exclusive replacement toner cartridges are made with premium quality parts certified to ISO9001 and UKAS accreditation standards to ensure superior performance and longevity. As a result, each cartridge comes with our exclusive Printer Perfect Warranty which means you no longer need to compromise on quality to make significant savings.
And because we put in more toner, you'll always be able to print more and pay fewer thanks to our Guaranteed Lowest Price Promise or get them FREE Promise to you. Start paying less and printing more today with Inkjet Wholesale.
Want FREE DELIVERY? Just buy more to the value of $49 or buy as part of a Super Saver Combo and you'll get our famous FAST FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE! ... Stock up and Save Today!
*Approx declared yield value by ISO/IEC24711.
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: